A Powerful Tool for Today that Positions You for Tomorrow
Destiny Library Manager™ is a solution that helps you manage your library today while preparing you for the future. In one centrally installed software system, you get circulation, cataloging, searching, reporting and management tools. Your students and faculty patrons access the system through any workstation with a supported web browser, through your school’s network and the Internet.
Destiny Library Manager™ is an easy-to-use, web-based library automation and management solution that offers:
- Integrated circulation, cataloging, searching, reporting and library management to help your library work more efficiently.
- Powerful management tools, including searching, interlibrary loan, holds, reporting and system administration.
- The right information and resources at the right time, which maximizes your library’s power to support students and teachers, curriculum and instruction.
- Enriched content subscriptions to strengthen the library/classroom connection by matching titles to students’ reading levels, providing safe web searching and streamlining cataloging of non-print materials.
- Access to more than eight million quality MARC records for print materials.
Sound good? Here’s a little more about what Destiny Library Manager ™ can do for media specialists and library staff:
- Manage circulation and library resources and access online help 24/7
- Expand search options to accommodate more patrons
- Share resources and route interlibrary loan (ILL) requests
- Track everything from checkout to late fees and generate automatic email reminders to patrons when books are due
And for business administrators and school-based staff:
- Report best practices and generate and share reports
- Schedule overdue notices to be sent automatically via email
- Create flexible, customized browser-based reports
- Select age-appropriate functionality for students and modify the functionality of screens based on user access levels
- Customize Destiny with each school’s individual circulation policies, holdings and reading programs, plus add graphics such as your school mascot